Wood-Mizer offers Wood-Mizer Specification Conversion Kits for your mill. Designed by the manufacturer, these engines are configured for sawing applications and will help avoid typical after-market problems that you might encounter.
Most Wood-Mizer Conversion Kits include:
- Drive Belt
- Drive Belt Tension Gauge
- Electrical Harness
- Spark Arrestor (where applicable)
- Mounting Hardware
- Manufacturer’s Engine Manual (some manuals are only available for download)
- Throttle linkage (where applicable)
With no installation instructions, replacement engine kits are designed for those who are mechanically inclined. Before ordering and replacing your engine, follow these guidelines to make sure your engine is installed properly:
- Replacing an engine on a mill is comparable to replacing an engine in an automobile. If you are uncomfortable with such a project, hire a local mechanic or schedule your mill for installation at the nearest Wood-Mizer location.
- Some modifications and additional parts may be necessary, please call 1-800-525-8100 and ask for an engine specialist before ordering or upgrading your engine.
- Use the conversion guide listed below to find the correct engine for your mill.