• 2” LED Digital readout available as a part of the setworks or a stand-alone option
• 30 HP motor is powerful enough to cut tough material, but energy efficient to reduce operating costs.
• Up to eight inches of height adjustment to integrate into existing work flow systems.
• Perimeter E-stop cable is in addition to E-stop on control panel and is accessible from three sides.
• Includes heavy duty chain-drive system for long life and low maintenance.
Easy blade access – both 16” insert blades move in and out from center on a splined shaft.
A board reverse function stops the edger blades, disengages the kick back fingers, and reverses the feed rollers to clear misfed or jammed boards.
Anti-kick back fingers are standard.
Two included standard lasers help to determine correct board position, increasing yield and grade
This allows the E430 to be controlled without the operator being within reach of the control panel. Especially useful when cutting varying lengths of lumber, the operator can set the blades by use of a remote control. This allows them to position the board and send it through without wasting time moving to the control station.
This readout is visible from 100’ away. It indicates blade position within 1/16”
The E430 setworks include both the digital readout and the remote options. It features 6 programmable sets. When a button on the control panel or the remote is pressed the blades move to the programmed position. The six buttons are customizable to fit your needs. This is a “must have” when sawing dimensional lumber.
Available with optional heavy-duty board trailer